So, what is a Goddess on the Rise?
Our Goddess on the Rise is a believer in our vision and mission to promote women’s empowerment, conservation of the environment and sustainable living.
- A woman who believes in equality for all and non-discrimination.
- A woman who believes in sustainable living and protection of the environment.
- A woman who inspires others to greatness.
Her Current Passions and Work May Be:
- As a female entrepreneur
- As a champion of eco-friendly fashion or other sustainable products
- As a champion of equality for all
- As a champion of the environment
Rules and Participation Agreement Form
Goddess on the Rise Contest Rules:
No purchase is necessary.
Purchase from Purse for the People or any of our sponsors does not enhance chances of winning.
Void where prohibited.
The host and promoter of this contest is New Moon Clothing Inc. DBA Purse for the People, a registered trademark company.
To enter, contestants simply submit their name here: www.gratitudeforthegoddess.com/contest
and complete the application that is sent to their email address by us. No other applications may be
submitted in any other way or form.
Applications Open Feb. 1st., 2018 at 8 AM MST.
Application Deadline March 18th, 2018 at 5 PM MST.
Finalists Selected: March 20th, 2018 by 5 PM MST.
Public Voting Begins March 21st, 2018 at midnight.
Voting will end April 20th, 2018 at 5PM MST.
Grand Prize Winner Announced on Earth Day April 22nd, 2018.
- At least 21 years old
- Live and or reside within the USA
- Has at least two vibrant and active social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Youtube.
- Must be willing to participate in at least one photo shoot in a mutually agreeable location.
- Must be willing to participate in joint effort with Purse for the People to design one Goddess Card to be used in promotional and product materials by Purse for the People. Final design of Goddess Card must meet the approval of Purse for the People’s team and will include photo of the winner of the Goddess on the Rise contest.
- Must be willing to participate in one video shoot in a mutually agreeable location.
- Must sign written participation agreement form.
- Must submit a complete application. A complete application contains the following:
- Personal video no more than three minutes in length
- Five or fewer JPEG photos no larger than 10 MB
- Full application form submitted with all questions completed
- List and links for your social media accounts (at least two), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
Method of nomination is via our website at www.gratitude4thegoddess.com/contest. Nominees must enter a valid email into the form here:
Nominees must complete the process by filling out the application sent to them by our Purse for the People team. This will be sent to you via the email you provided. This application will only be sent to those nominees who have confirmed themselves as contestants. This is the only method of entry. For further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the steps:
You nominate yourself or a friend nominates you by entering your name and email at www.gratitudeforthegoddess.com/contest
- We send you a confirmation email.
- You confirm your participation.
- We send you the application package.
- You submit the completed application package and participation agreement form.
- We (Purse for the People) selects and notifies four finalists.
- We post the profile of four finalists at www.gratitudeforthegoddes.com/vote.
- The general public votes for their favorite finalist.
- The finalist with largest/highest number of public votes wins.
A complete list of prizes can be seen here: https://www.gratitude4thegoddess.com/contest/. Please check this list as it will be updated as new sponsors and prizes are added.
Finalist Prize to be given to four finalists
One beautiful eco-handbag from Purse for the People valued at $200
Grand Prize will include some of the following: (Total value not over $5000 based on laws of some states)
Skin Care Product
The winner will be selected by the following process:
Per the schedule listed above, the four finalists will be chosen from the eligible applicant pool by our Purse for the People team. The four finalists will have their profile information added to the public voting site by the Purse for the People team on March 18th, 2018 by midnight. The grand prize winner will be selected by popular public vote (total votes counted) entered at www.gratitudeforthegoddess.com/vote . Voting will end and all votes will be counted on April 18th, 2018 at 5 PM MST.
The Grand Prize winner will be notified and announced via social media on Earth day April 22nd, 2018.
Purse for the People’s address: 2418 Locust St., Butte Montana, 59701.
Prize winners will be sent a 1099 in January of 2019 for their winnings.
Purse for the People maintains publicity rights to the use of Participants and Winners’ information per our Participation agreement which each contestant must sign in order to participate. The Participation Agreement will be sent to you along with the application packet via email. There is also a copy below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This must be signed and returned with your application and is required in order to be considered.
Goddess on the Rise Contest
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the following URL https://www.gratitude4thegoddess.com/contest/ and who are 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Goddess on the Rise contest (The Campaign), is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Purse for the People, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Purse for the People as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign including selection of winners or finalists.
- Campaign Period: All campaign dates and deadlines are as follows: Application Deadline March 18th, 2018 at 5PM MST.
Finalists Selected: March 20th, 2018 by 5 PM MST.
Public Voting Begins March 21st, 2018 at midnight.
Voting will end April 20th, 2018 at 5PM MST.
Grand Prize Winner Announced April 22nd, 2018.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided via email. To receive a form, nominees must sign up here https://www.gratitude4thegoddess.com/contest/ . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Purse for the People. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Purse for the People.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive the entire grand prize package (value not to exceed $5000). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Purse for the People. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Purse for the People’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Purse for the People to use Winner’s name, likeness, and all entry information for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Four (4) finalists will be selected by and under the supervision of Purse for the People. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Purse for the People shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Purse for the People‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, information etc.), You understand and agree that Purse for the People, anyone acting on behalf of Purse for the People, and Purse for the People’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, video and statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Purse for the People. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Purse for the People from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Purse for the People may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Purse for the People reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Purse for the People’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Purse for the People may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Purse for the People. Purse for the People reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms, Rules & Conditions. Purse for the People has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: Multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering or voting . Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Purse for the People reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Purse for the People and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the USA AND Purse for the People, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively via mediation and or arbitration, Montana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Purse for the People. 2418 Locust St., Butte, Montana, 59701. Requests must be received no later than June 1st, 2018 12 PM MST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Purse for the People, 2418 Locust St., Butte, Montana 59701.
- The Campaign hosted by Purse for the People, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media company.
- ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules and terms of this Participation Agreement.
Print Name ____________________________________